Result of the trial promoted by AGROEFETIVA/UNESP Botucatu/SP.
BIOCALDA is a mixed mineral foliar fertilizer that contains nitrogen and boron. It has a balanced combination between additives, stabilizers and noble vegetable oils that protect drops and reduce surface tension, increasing the efficiency of applications and absorption of nutrients.
- Provides nutrients;
- Does not foam;
- Protects the drops;
- Decreases evaporation;
- Promotes better distribution of products on leaves;
- Improves agronomic performance and reduces phytotoxics effects of many products;
- Versatile use.
- Balanced and innovative formula;
- Does not contain NONYLPHENOL ETHOXYLATE;
- Contains natural vegetable oils
- Formulated with noble surfactants;
- Versatile use;
- Balanced pH.
- DOSAGE: 150 mL/100L of solution.
- Water-Soluble Nitrogen (N) > 1.0% > 10.3 g/L
…. 1,0% …… 10,3 g/L
- Water-Soluble Boron (B) > 0.3% > 3.1 g/L
Read and follow the directions for use correctly. Not fit for human or animal consumption. Keep it out of reach of children. Always wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Adopt biological pest control practices. Dispose of empty containers and product residues correctly and do not reuse any containers. The manufacturer ensures product quality with the proper handling, storage, transportation and application. The manufacturer is not responsible for damages or losses caused by misuse of products.
ALWAYS CONSULT AN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER/AGRONOMIST.