Average of experiments carried out between 2013 and 2018 in Canada (Quebec)
Average of experiments carried out in October 2015 in Canada (Quebec)
BIONATUS is an organomineral fertilizer made of marine algae extracts Ascophyllum nodosum from the North Atlantic. It plays an important role in the secondary metabolism of plants and in the expression of proteins related to resistance and growth, showing positive effects on abiotic stresses, photosynthesis, blooming and crop productivity.
- Increases productivity and profitability;
- Improves flower setting;
- Reduces the effects of abiotic stresses.
- High concentration and purity;
- Exclusive product extracted from the Canadian Atlantic Ocean;
- High concentration of precursors for plant secondary metabolism;
- Lasting effect on beneficial soil microorganisms;
- 100% Ascophillum nodosum extract.
- BROADCAST APPLICATION: 1 to 6 L/ha,
- Following the recommendations for each crop on the packaging label.
- Total Organic Carbon (TOC) > 6% > 66 g/L
- Water-Soluble Potassium (K2O) > 6% > 66 g/L
Read and follow the directions for use correctly. Not fit for human or animal consumption. Keep it out of reach of children. Always wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Adopt biological pest control practices. Dispose of empty containers and product residues correctly and do not reuse any containers. The manufacturer ensures product quality with the proper handling, storage, transportation and application. The manufacturer is not responsible for damages or losses caused by misuse of products.
ALWAYS CONSULT AN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER/AGRONOMIST.