Increased soybean yield in over 25 trials in the 15/16/17/18 harvests in GO, MS, PR, RS and SC.
SOJAMAX is the evolution of co-inoculation for soybean. In addition to being easy to use, the kit contains the liquid inoculants Bradyrhizobium japonicum, Azospirillum brasilense and the exclusive state-of-the-art protective additive, which ensures better results compared to those from simple co-inoculation.
- Increases the root system and improves water and nutrient absorption;
- Increases productivity and profitability;
- Results superior to the simple coinoculation;
- Practicality for application in the field;
- Provides nitrogen throughout the cycle.
- Improves root system development and enhances water and nutrient absorption;
- Provides Nitrogen throughout the cycle;
- Synergistic effect of Brazyrhizobium japonicum and Azospirillum brasilense;
- Osmoprotective additive that improves inoculation efficiency;
- High recovery rate of seed cells.
- SEED TREATMENT: 1 Kit treats 60 ha (3,000 kg of seeds.)
- IN-FURROW USE: 1 Kit treats 30 ha
- BROADCAST APPLICATION: 1 KIT treats 20 ha
B. japonicum …… 7×10¹² UFC/L
A. brasilense …… 2X10¹¹ UFC/L
Read and follow the directions for use correctly. Not fit for human or animal consumption. Keep it out of reach of children. Always wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Adopt biological pest control practices. Dispose of empty containers and product residues correctly and do not reuse any containers. The manufacturer ensures product quality with the proper handling, storage, transportation and application. The manufacturer is not responsible for damages or losses caused by misuse of products.
ALWAYS CONSULT AN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER/AGRONOMIST.