RHIZOTROP 2 is a high-concentration and high-performance liquid inoculant for soybeans. It is made with Bradyrhizobium japonicum and formulated so as to ensure high microbial survival and biological nitrogen fixation.
- Increases productivity and profitability;
- Provides Nitrogen throughout the cycle;
- Higher water and nutrient absorption.
- High viability of bacteria (microbial viability);
- Promotes plant growth;
- Benefits soil microbiota;
- Rapid interaction with roots.
- ON-SEED USE: Minimum of 200mL for 100,000 seeds
- IN-FURROW USE: Minimum of 300mL
B. japoricum SEMIA 5079 e 5080 ……………………….. 7×10¹² CFU/L
Read and follow the directions for use correctly. Not fit for human or animal consumption. Keep it out of reach of children. Always wear proper Personal Protective Equipment (PPE). Adopt biological pest control practices. Dispose of empty containers and product residues correctly and do not reuse any containers. The manufacturer ensures product quality with the proper handling, storage, transportation and application. The manufacturer is not responsible for damages or losses caused by misuse of products.
ALWAYS CONSULT AN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER/AGRONOMIST.