BIOPRINCE increases average soybean productivity by 11%. In Maize, for every 1kg of P contributed, the return is 1.61 bags. And for each 1kg of N contributed, the return is 1.04 bags.
Notes: Soybean Productivity: Average rating in 3 institutions / 6 areas. Maize productivity: Average in 3 institutions / 10 areas. Soy bag value = R$165.82 (Source CEPEA 04/07/21). Value bag = R$95.32 (source CEPEA 03/02/2021)
High performance bacterial inoculant composed of the exclusive CNPSo 3204 strain of Bacillus licheniformis. BIOPRINCE combines rusticity and high efficiency supporting diverse mixtures, possibility of seed retreatment and consistent performance and results.
- Increases plant tolerance against stress;
- Productivity increase.
- User-friendliness and ease of application;
- Compatibility with microbial and agrochemical products;
- Better rooting and absorption of water and nutrients;
- Highly stable formulation (24 months shelf life at room temperature).
- SEED TREATMENT: 1 to 2 mL/kg of seed
- IN-FURROW APPLICATION : 200 mL/ha
- Bacillus licheniformis CCTB07
Read and follow correctly as instructions for use. Unsuitable for human or animal feeding. Keep out of the reach of children. Always use personal protective equipment. Carry out the Biological Management of Crops. Correctly dispose of the packaging and product waste. Do not reuse the packaging. The manufacturer guarantees the quality of the product, following the indicated conditions of storage, transport and application, not assuming any risk or damage due to misuse or misapplication of the product.
ALWAYS CONSULT AN AGRICULTURAL ENGINEER/AGRONOMIST.